1603/138-140 Church Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4572178
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
REFRESHED UNIT IN THE HEART OF PARRAMATTA!!
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY
Inspections by appointment only. Please contact our friendly rental team to book a suitable time. Strictly 1 person at a time and please wear your mask.
Located in the heart of Parramatta CBD, opposite Westfield & railway station, this contemporary 1 bedroom apartment is situated on level 16 of "Escen", a striking architecturally designed iconic building. Offering a spacious 65m2 of living space & a prized North Easterly aspect, it enjoys a sweeping outlook with captivating skyline views from every room & superbly positioned with all amenities at your door step.
- Brand new timber laminate flooring
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new blinds
- Sunny north easterly aspects
- Open plan lounge & dining
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry, gas cooking
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Undercover balcony
- Split system air conditioning
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Resort style facilities include swimming pool, gym & entertaining area
- Secure carspace
- PLEASE NOTE THE DISHWASHER IS NOT WORKING AND WILL NOT BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED THANK YOU.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands/Northmead/Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1603/138-140 Church Street, Parramatta. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.