1602/4 Edmondstone Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3458112
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 car space apartment with views of Brisbane City for $470 per week.
Winner of the UDIA Presidents Award for 2016 for Best Development in Australia; you will step into Botanica Residences exclusive lobby complete with a modern and luxurious atmosphere complemented by Brisbanes premium dining offerings on the ground floor celebrity chef Ben ODonoghue will welcome residents to his latest Billykart Kitchen restaurant and Billykart Provisions delicatessen.
This apartment featuring generous internal space within a practical floor plan is an excellent rental choice for anyone looking for the perfect work/life balance. Botanica boasts QLD's largest residential greenwall over 250m2 and is one of QLD's most sustainable residential buildings.
This pristine apartment features:
- Modern kitchen featuring European appliances, dishwasher, gas cook tops and stone bench tops
- ARIA Living dedicated onsite management
- Duct-ed air-conditioning
- 2.7m high floor to ceiling glass
- NBN ready
- Large bathrooms with great storage
- Minimum of 1 secure car park for every apartment
-Extra storage options available
Coupled with fantastic features, residents are invited to indulge in the Residents Rooftop Club on level 21 that boasts amenities including:
- Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Indoor Gym & Outdoor Gym Area
- Private Dining Room
- Private Media Room
- BBQ Areas and Multiple Relaxation Areas
Enquire now to secure your inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1602/4 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane is unfurnished and available to rent.