990- 1090 pw
1602/15 Bowes Street,
Phillip, ACT 2606
Rent ID: 4265404
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Premium penthouse apartment - Floorplan available on request
Perfectly positioned on the top floor of the brand new Grand Central Towers is this executive three bedroom ensuite penthouse. With sensational views and a wide range of amenities at your doorstep, this first-class residence is the ideal property.
The spacious and open plan living area has been designed with comfort and entertainment in mind. Complete with floor to ceiling glass, double glazed windows and LED lighting. The kitchen is modern in design with 20mm Manhattan white stone bench tops, Smeg appliances and Polytech finishes to the joinery doors.
The main bedroom has been adjusted from the original plan to create a larger space and has walk through robes and an ensuite. The secondary bedrooms are also generous in size with built in robes.
- Concertina master balcony windows for extra space and warmth in winter
- 1 of only 3 units on the 16th floor
- Plumbing for fridge
- Amenities of the complex including pool, gym, and Private Function Space
- Outdoor entertaining spaces on our floor
- Uninterrupted panoramic views with full height curved window
- Largest Master bedroom in complex
- Extra Car space
- Large Bath in master
- Ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Three spacious bedrooms with walk through robe and ensuite to the main
- Exclusive resident car wash
- Three secured parking spaces
Availability: Available 10th February 2020
Lease Length: 12 months
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.
3 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Phillip
Lifestyle in Phillip
Walk to everything from 1602/15 Bowes Street, Phillip. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.