1602/220 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3964153
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Here has all you need to enjoy your CBD urban life!
* Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, please contact listing agent directly or click "Book an inspection" below to arrange private viewing. We highly recommend prospective tenants to place an application prior to viewing. *
Hudson is located in the Upper West Side complex of Melbourne CBD, within walking distance from some of Melbournes major attractions, including; Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens, Crown Casino, and a large array of retail outlets. With Southern Cross Station located at your doorstep residents are provided with complete convenience to all Melbourne has on offer.
Within the New York style, Upper West Side complex, this two bedrooms apartment showcases spectacular city views of the city of Melbourne and Docklands Harbour. This individual apartment includes;
- Spacious bedrooms with BIRs
- Master bedroom completed with en-suite
- Ample cupboard and storage space
- Quality kitchen appliances and induction cooktops
- European style laundry
- Reverse Cycle heating/cooling
- Access to a full range of resident only facilities including; heated lap pool, gym, BBQ and garden facilities, retail stores and a rock climbing wall.
The apartment comes with two bed frames and a sofa.
* With car space $500 pcw; without car space $450 pcw
To ensure fastest response, application can be submitted in prior to open inspection through 1Form online (simply click "Apply online" under the agent's contact in this page) or via Tradition application form, which is available from:
Please send Applications to email@example.com with supporting documents ( 2 IDs, payslips, and latest bank statement)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not pre-register you will not be notified of any open for inspection cancellations or updates on the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1602/220 Spencer Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.