1601/80 Alfred Street,
Milsons Point, NSW 2061
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th May 2021
Rent ID: 4388277
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Architecturally Designed One Bedroom Apartment
Luxuriously finished and architecturally designed, this well appointed one bedroom apartment is situated on the 16th floor of the 'Bridgehill Residences' offering magnificent views.
This stunning residential tower offers a world class cosmopolitan lifestyle surrounded by the thriving cafe and restaurant hub of Kirribilli, with local transport and Sydney harbour on your doorstep.
Property features include:
- Prime central location opposite Milsons Point train station
- Full height floor to ceiling glass windows with district, Harbour Bridge and Opera House views
- Wintergarden perfect for year round entertaining
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, mirrored splashback & Miele appliances
- Marble bathroom
- Oak timber floorboards throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Separate store room
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milsons Point
Lifestyle in Milsons Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1601/80 Alfred Street, Milsons Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.