$550 ONE WEEKS FREE
16 Woolcock Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3132313
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AVAILABLE NOW ONE WEEK FREE - 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM QUEENSLANDER HOME!
AVAILABLE NOW - ONE WEEK FREE
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom character home gives the true meaning to Queenslander style living. It boasts a huge back private deck and open planned living throughout with gorgeous timber flooring and tiled areas. A Red Hill oasis within easy walking distance of QUT Kelvin Grove, the food, fashion and entertainment in the Given Terrace precinct, the living is easy in this perfectly located home. There is a well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Additional living spaces, including front sunrooms on either side which could also double as a study/bedroom or office. Call Jamie Leigh-Bellotti from JJ Property Management today on 3369 3651 and apply online through 1Form.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with x2 separate large sunrooms (possibly 4th and 5th bedroom)
* 2 bathrooms with second shower and toilet downstairs - renovated
* Huge kitchen with large x4 gas burner stove top
* Internal laundry underneath with bathroom/shower/toilet (renovated)
* Everything is within easy distance with Petrie Terrace State School just down the road, QUT Kelvin Grove only a short walk away, the Paddington Entertainment Hub within easy strolling distance as well as shops, restaurants, clubs and gyms. Simply move in and experience the ultimate inner city lifestyle!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Walk to everything from 16 Woolcock Street, Red Hill. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how