16 Veivers Street,
Macgregor, QLD 4109
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4591301
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom Queenslander In Prime Location For Rent Now !!!
High-set family home moments from shops
Set on a large, level block in the beating heart of Macgregor is this charming family home. Enjoy easy access to everything you could ever need before returning to the comfort of this four-bedroom, two-bathroom property. Beautiful timber floors flow throughout and there is plenty of space for entertaining with a large living and dining area. The kitchen has been beautifully updated with quality appliances including a dishwasher and there is ample storage space to ensure functionality.
Outside, this expansive backyard is a blank canvas. a sustainable lifestyle with a veggie garden or somewhere to entertain friends and family, there is so much space on offer. You will live just a short walk from Mt Gravatt Park while all the shopping and dining of Westfield Garden City is only moments from your front door.
- High set home with beautiful views over the surrounding community
- Spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom layout perfect for family living
- An updated kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Open-plan living and dining area with timber floors and lots of natural light
- Huge backyard with plenty of space for the kids and family pet to run free
- Two single garages under the home, plus easy-care gardens and a front balcony
- Just minutes to both Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Market Square
- Close to MacGregor State School and Upper Mount Gravatt State School
- Walk to public transport or drive just 15 minutes into the heart of the city
Please register & confirm attendance for scheduled inspections. Inspections may be cancelled should registration and confirmation not be submitted by the interested party. To register click the "Book an Inspection" button and follow the prompts.
Please contact our agency on 0466 998 885 or email email@example.com to arrange a private inspection!
We accept both online 1FORM applications. If you have more supporting documents to add please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macgregor
Lifestyle in Macgregor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Macgregor comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 16 Veivers Street, Macgregor today!