16 Treacy Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4244052
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
For Residential House Or For Office In Hurstville CBD
This 2-3 bedrooms free standing house located in the sought-after street, which is at the corner of Forest Road and Treacy Street. It is only 1 minute's walking distance to the shops, and most convenient to Hurstville CBD. Its' features also include follows:
* Fully fenced surrounding;
* Tiled floor throughout, double brick house;
* Front yard and back yard, own private car parking spaces;
* Enclosed open kitchen with granite benchtop and cooktop, oven etc. combined with dining room;
* About 2 parking space on site and outdoor entertainment area;
* Close to shopping centre and schools etc.
Don't miss out such opportunity to live in the CBD of Hurstville. For more details and a quick inspection, please contact Winnie Huang on 0422 657 848.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Treacy Street, Hurstville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.