16 Sutil Drive,
Clyde North, VIC 3978
$2,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4302224
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand New 4 Bedroom Home with Exclusive Club Deleray Access!
Located in the sought after Deleray Estate you will find this enticing, brand new home ready for you to call home and live the lifestyle you have always wanted. The home comprises 4 good-sized bedrooms all with built robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
The home offers a free functional floor plan with an open kitchen, dining and living area that overlooks the alfresco & backyard. The Kitchen is complete with an oversized island bench top perfect for a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and plenty of pantry space. The main bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
More features to this stunning house includes:
- Floorboards throughout main living areas
- Stone bench top
- 900mm stainless steel oven
- Separate laundry area with cupboards
- Double remote controlled garage
- Evaporative Cooling/Heating
And much more!
Close proximity to local shops, Wilandra Rise Primary School, St Thomas the Apostle Catholic Primary School, St Peter's College and Clyde Primary School.
With full access to Club Delaray which offers gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis courts & BBQ areas included..what more could you want!
Book to inspect today!
** Photo Id Required at all inspections
*** Inspections are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please confirm inspection times online before attending.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde North
Lifestyle in Clyde North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16 Sutil Drive, Clyde North, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Clyde North.