16 Sparkes Road,
Bray Park, QLD 4500
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 3596123
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Story Living With Pool!!
Ideally situated in the leafy suburb of Bray Park is this unique and spacious family home with a bonus in-ground pool!
Set over two levels, this spacious home offers multiple living area's, an abundance of space and a fantastic location within walking distance to local schools, public transport and amenities.
- Open-plan living & dining flowing to the generous back deck
- Additional spacious ground living area, complete with a bar!
- Spacious kitchen with an abundance of storage & dishwasher
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Additional second floor bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with bathtub
- Additional ground floor shower and toilet
- Internal staircase seamlessly connecting the two living areas
- Bonus utility area with an abundance of storage and even a work bench!
- Large in-ground swimming pool - Perfect for hot summer days
- Fully fenced backyard
- Undercover carport
You will have everything at your fingertips living at this stunning residence! Just a few minutes drive will get you to Kensington Shopping Village, Strathpine Shopping Centre and the Bruce Highway for a quick commute to the Brisbane CBD. This home just keeps giving and won't last long - Apply Now!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Tenant responsible for all water use
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered on application
- Pool service included in rent & tenants responsible for chemicals
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bray Park
Lifestyle in Bray Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 16 Sparkes Road, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bray Park. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.