16 Sims Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2022
Rent ID: 4722632
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Terrace Set In Peaceful Street
Only moments from vibrant Oxford Street, wander down a quiet laneway and you'll find this charming terrace. Inside you will come to a bright, beautifully updated kitchen, two bedrooms with built-ins and a large elevated entertainers deck. Conveniently within walking distance to local shops, cafes, supermarkets and public transport, this home offers a lifestyle many desire.
- Spacious terrace with thoughtful layout
- Kitchen with excellent facilities
- Two bedrooms with convenient built-ins, one bathroom
- Large elevated deck, peaceful outlook
- Additional outdoor area and balcony
Log on to www.rweast.com to book your inspection. Available NOW!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16 Sims Street, Darlinghurst, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Darlinghurst.