16 Sidgwick Avenue,
Piara Waters, WA 6112
Rent ID: 3747480
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect in Piara
COVID-19 Update: As a result of the unprecedented events currently affecting Australia, the Australian government has placed a ban on all Open Homes. As such, should you be interested in the property, please contact our agents to arrange a video walk through of the apartment. Should you be further interested, an in-person private viewing may be arranged at a later date.
This truly is a rare find at this price for this popular high growth suburb!
Zenith is proud to present this as new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, conveniently tucked away in a quiet street walking distance from beautiful parks located in the growing, ever popular suburb of Piara Waters providing you with easy access to a range of established amenities and facilities.
Other amenities include parklands, public transport and restaurants/cafes in the shopping complex which is just across the road. Furthermore, Cockburn Central shopping and is 8 Km away!
As you enter the property - make your way through to the family/lounge room where you will greet your guests. The Dining and well equipped kitchen comes next. With top of the line appliances and luxurious stone benchtops, it is a dream for the next master chef.
Each of the bedrooms (all with BIR - Master Bedroom with large WIR) are tucked neatly towards the side awaiting the next owner.
This space then feeds onto a backyard/outdoor area that is great for entertaining and BBQ's in the warmer months and has more than enough space for a family (with your own herb garden to boot!).
This house was designed with optimal living in mind taking into account natural lights flowing into the house and with high ceilings throughout. You will know what we mean when you view the property as it will instantly make you fall in love!
Features and Highlights:
- Over 250 sqm worth of land on a GREEN TITLE Block - house build to cover maximum capacity
- As NEW - House was completed a couple of years ago and has been OWNER OCCUPIED since.
- Three (3) spacious bedrooms
- Two (2) well-appointed bathroom
- Two (2) toilets
- Spacious open plan living areas - with loads of natural lighting and HIGH CEILINGS!
- Family room/Lounge
- Spacious kitchen equipped with quality appliances, lots of bench space and storage and a built-in wine rack to top it off
- Luxurious stone benchtop
- Ample storage space
- Large separate laundry
- Air-con and heating throughout the house - Ducted Reverse Cycle with Zone Control
- NBN Internet ready and installed
- Double Secure Garage
- Quiet street and neighbourhood, with beautiful parks around.
- Low maintenance
Location and surroundings:
- Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre at walking distance
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central station
- Plenty of good schools to choose from around the area - Piara waters primary school, St John Bosco College
- Canningvale markets
- Approx. 25 min to Perth CBD
- Forrestdale Business Park
NOTE: Property is also listed for Sale. Any applicants may be aware that there may be a need from time to time to take interested parties through. Appropriate notice will be given for any viewings and disruptions will be kept to a minimum.
For an obligation free appraisal or for further information regarding this property, contact Chris at 0419 901 474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Agent and/or the Seller.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Piara Waters
Lifestyle in Piara Waters
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 16 Sidgwick Avenue, Piara Waters is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how