16 Shane Street,
Colyton, NSW 2760
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4117851
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
House and granny flat package!
Harcourts your place are proud to present this 4 bedroom brick home accompanied with a 1 bedroom granny flat.
Do you have a large family or love the in-laws to stay the night?
Feature include but are not limited to:
- Built in wardrobes to 4 bedrooms
- 5 Bedrooms in total
- 2 Spacious lounge rooms
- 2 Kitchens with electric cook tops
- 2 Bathrooms & 3 toilets in total
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Ample car parking
- Great sized backyard
- Local schools Primary & High schools
- M4 & Great Western Highway
Do not wait, apply NOW!!
It is hard to come by a home that provides space for the whole family.
4 Car ports
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Colyton
Lifestyle in Colyton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced. 16 Shane Street, Colyton is perfect for the growing family.