16 Sedgewick Street,
Queenstown, TAS 7467
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611231
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What A View!
Located in an excellent area, this updated 3 bedroom home has stunning views of Mt Owen and surrounds. All 3 bedrooms are good sized and have built ins. The bathroom is modern, and the toilet and laundry are both separate. With both off street parking, and an enclosed carport/garage, there are plenty of parking options. The fully fenced yard and low maintenance. This property will not last long so contact our office to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queenstown
Lifestyle in Queenstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16 Sedgewick Street, Queenstown before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.