16 Sarnia Farm Drive,
St Agnes, SA 5097
$2,310 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4274209
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom home in Great location!
This 3 bedroom home, officers a large lounge room, separate dining area as well as a meals area in the kitchen. The kitchen has cupboard space and gas cooking.
The master bedroom along with the other 2 good size bedrooms offer built in robes.
The property has a large shed for use and a easy to maintain garden.
- 12 month lease
- Ducted cooling and heating
- Auto roller door
- No pets
- Furniture in the pictures are included in the property. Should you not wish to use they can be stored in the shed.
- Available now
- Close to schools, transport and shopping.
Please email your enquire through to us and we will arrange a time for you to view.
1 Car port
4 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Agnes
Lifestyle in St Agnes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in St Agnes with plenty of room to move. 16 Sarnia Farm Drive will be perfect for the growing family.