16 Salisbury Crescent,
Colonel Light Gardens, SA 5041
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 760656
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Home in Convenient Location
$400 per week
This property is situated within easy access to transport, Mitcham Shopping Centre and great schools located in the Colonel Light Gardens and Westbourne Park area.
This home features:
- Three bedrooms, main and bedroom 2 with robes
- Large lounge with book shelves, ceiling fan, air conditioner and gas heating
- Kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space with good size meals/dining area
- Bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry with rear access
- Rear covered entertaining area
- Small garden shed
Water charges: Quarterly water supply & usage charges apply Pets: Negotiable
All information provided in this advertisement has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and conditions, and school zones.) Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries.
The health and well-being of our staff, clients and the public is of utmost importance to us and we have to now adhere to strict Government regulations regarding limiting the number of people that can view a home for rent at any one time.
If you are interested in renting this property, we now have a pre-approval process in place. This is to qualify tenants wishing to rent homes through Harcourts VennMillar and streamline the leasing process in these uncertain times.
Please log onto https://tenantoptions.com.au/to apply for this property and follow the prompts. We will assess the suitability of your application, and if shortlisted will invite you to a private inspection.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Colonel Light Gardens
Lifestyle in Colonel Light Gardens
Other houses in
Colonel Light Gardens
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Salisbury Crescent, Colonel Light Gardens. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how