16 Saber Street,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1384352
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming "Pet Friendly" Terrace Moments Walk To Bondi Junction!
Do not miss the opportunity to inspect this gorgeous Victorian two bedroom terrace, updated kitchen, combined lounge and dining, good bathroom with bath, laundry facilities, polished floorboards throughout, neat paved backyard, ornamental fire places, close to transport and stone throw to Bondi Junction Westfield Shopping.
- Located in quiet dead end street
- 2 double bedrooms with high ceilings
- Floor boards throughout
- Private tiled rear yard, rear lane access
- Updated kitchen, good size bathroom
- Moments walk to Bondi Junction and public transport
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16 Saber Street, Woollahra, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Woollahra.