16 Ridge Street,
Lawson, NSW 2783
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4661461
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space, Space and More Space
Set behind a white picket fence with a lovely established garden and fairy grotto this house offers total privacy yet the convenience of being 1km to the heart of Lawson village, with an assortment of cafés, restaurants, supermarket and specialty stores.
Where do we start in describing this unique house? It has:
* Spacious main bedroom with built in wardrobe and timber flooring
* Large 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms with carpet
*Two bathrooms - main with bath and second with two separate showers
* Expansive formal lounge which could be split in two by a lounge suite or room divider
*Delightful modern kitchen with plenty of pantry space, Smeg oven and waterfall dresser
* Breakfast room off the kitchen
* Rumpus or family room with tiled floor overlooking the court yard
* Retro tiled sun room at front of house offering 3rd living area
* Sperate courtyard with large deck plus large rear fenced yard ideal for pets
* Fully fenced side yard with landscaped gardens
* Lockup garage with room for at least another car
* Water and garden (only) maintenance included in rent
With high ceilings throughout, timber flooring in main living areas and main bedroom, loads of natural light, natural gas heating and unique retro features it is sure to delight.
Only 800m to local Primary School and 1.3 km to Lawson train station and with easy access to walking tracks, the aquatic centre and off leash dog park it is ideal for a large family.
Please note: You must only apply after inspecting the property. Applications will not be processed until the property has been inspected.
Pets: Pet Friendly
Length of Lease: Starts at 6 months with the option to renew for a further 6 or 12 months ongoing
Available: Approx. 1 week after application
Inspection: Open Home 24th November 2021 at 4pm - 4:15pm. Please contact the office on 4758 8603 to register your interest.
Please note: Our office accepts online application forms via realestate.com IGNITE however you will need to have inspected the property prior to applying.
Advertising Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lawson
Lifestyle in Lawson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Lawson with plenty of room to move. 16 Ridge Street will be perfect for the growing family.