16 Ravenala Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th July 2020
Rent ID: 2952966
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO STOREY HOME IN THE HEART OF SUNNYBANK HILLS
This lovely family home is spacious and appealing
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 bathrooms upstairs and downstairs
* Secure backyard for children
* Spacious modern kitchen
* Internal laundry
* Raked ceilings in living area
* Quiet street
* Covered patio
* Big shed for tenant use
* Carport with lockable garage door
* Close to good schools and Pinelands Plaza.
Outdoor pets upon application.
Please call the office on 3340 1999 to make a time to inspect this property.
Please ring our office to register your interest in attending our open homes. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future Inspections.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Ravenala Street, Sunnybank Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $420/Week-SBH State School Catchment
- 19 Analese Street, Sunny...
- Under Application
- 3A Coventry Place, Sunny...
- $450 a week
- 39 Analese Street, Sunny...
- $405 incl internet, water and electrcity
- 452 Hellawell Road, Sunn...