16 Portsea Parade,
Cameron Park, NSW 2285
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3830066
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT FAMILY LOCATION
This property offers you:
- 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Open plan living
- Additional living area at the entrance of the property
- Split system air conditioning
- Study nook
- Double car garage with internal access
- Outdoor living with fully fenced yard
- Available now
Situated directly across from Busy Bees Preschool, 1km to Hunter Expressway and a short 9 minute drive to Stockland Glendale shopping centre.
For more information call our property manager Kiralee on 4950 8555.
Until further notice, all inspections will only be conducted by appointment after you have first submitted an application.
To reduce the chance of spreading the virus we ask that you do not attend inspections if you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, if you have been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or if you are displaying any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.lakemacquariefn.com.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cameron Park
Lifestyle in Cameron Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16 Portsea Parade, Cameron Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cameron Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how