16 O'neil Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
Rent ID: 3069270
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't Miss Out!!!
This Home Features;
One parking space
Split air conditioner!
Built in robes with mirrors
Ample Storage in kitchen
Inspection is by appointment - contact Sofia on 0405 922 914.
We do not accept any responsibility to any person in relation to the accuracy of the above mentioned information. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is accurate.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16 O'neil Street, Guildford before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.