16 Ningaloo Street,
Exmouth, WA 6707
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
$1,600 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 369021
4 x 2 BLOCK HOME
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom block home is located close to the town centre and has ducted air conditioning throughout. The dining area has a glass sliding door that opens up to the undercover patio at the back of the house. The front and back gardens are both fully fenced with a small garden shed.
Sorry no Pets.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our office.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Exmouth
Lifestyle in Exmouth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Ningaloo Street, Exmouth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Renter's Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply