16 Murray Street,
Fulham Gardens, SA 5024
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4384492
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Four-bedroom Home
This four-bedroom home is situated in a convenient location, just under 5 minutes' drive to Henley beach, moments from public transport, playgrounds reserves, local cafes, tennis courts, schooling options and of course the beauty that Henley beach presents all at your fingertips.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity situated in between the city and sea. Currently disposed as a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home that offers further space to entertain under an expansive pergola or choose to unwind across the established gardens that include an assortment of flourishing fruit trees such as lemon, peach, plum, olive and nectarine just to name a few varieties. Undercover carport that leads to a further garage with drive through access to a third shed to house a trailer and or spare parts if required. The garage is fitted with lighting and power to accommodate the ultimate workshop or home studio set up.
* Four generous sized bedrooms
* Two living areas
* Upgraded bathroom
* Separate laundry with second shower
* Updated kitchen with integrated dishwasher and gas hot plates, granite bench tops and ample storage.
* Easy care polished timber floors
* 20 solar panels 5KW
* R/C Heating & cooling
* Updated gas hot water system
* Rainwater tank
* North facing rear
* Two rear garages with lighting & power
* Room to park 6 cars off street
* Established, manicured gardens with fruit trees
Water Charges: Tenants will be responsible for water usage and supply charges.
Lease Term: 12 months
For any further information please contact Ella Pena on 0423 001 725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Garage space
3 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fulham Gardens
Lifestyle in Fulham Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16 Murray Street, Fulham Gardens. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.