16 Murphy Street,
Ipswich, QLD 4305
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th October 2021
Rent ID: 4408150
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM COLONIAL HIGHSET HOME WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO IPSWICH HOSPITAL
This charming colonial highset 3 bedroom home is located high on the hill with sweeping city views and just a short stroll to Ipswich Hospital comes fully furnished. This home would be ideal for a Medical or working Professional and you would have the added option of being able to keep the car garaged and walk to work.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY TO VIEW ALL THAT THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER....
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes - main bedroom offers an en-suite
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Timber country kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom to service the home with shower over bath, toilet and vanity unit
- Separate upstairs internal laundry room complete with washing machine and dryer
- Under house storage and tandem car parking
- 4th room or home office located under the house
- Front and rear verandas
- Ducted air conditioning
- Partly furnished property (contact agent for more information)
- Water efficient property - tenants to pay for full water consumption
- Fully fenced rear yard with you very onw private and cute Bali hut and garden shed for storage
- Pets upon owner approval - Outside only
- Within walking distance to Ipswich Special School, Ipswich Hospital, a variety of fine dining options and down town Ipswich, close to public transport
*To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ipswich
Lifestyle in Ipswich
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16 Murphy Street, Ipswich before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.