16 Muir Place,
Halls Head, WA 6210
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 3247623
Immaculate Vintage Charmer!
Built with quality and charm this immaculately presented four bedroom home is set in one of the prettiest streets in Halls Head.
All 4 bedrooms have built in robes and the master offers a semi updated ensuite. The main bathroom offering separate shower and bath.
Bring back the weekend back yard cricket game in the spacious grassed yard but enjoy the minimal maintenance spacious yard back yard & low maintenance garden beds. An ideal place to entertain family & friends or sit back and enjoy a coffee while the kids play.
Take the family out to all the local café's or beach which are nearby.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property. The owner/s make no representations about the availability of the NBN internet service
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
2 weeks rent
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please also note we do not accept 1Form Applications
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Halls Head
Lifestyle in Halls Head
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 16 Muir Place, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Halls Head. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply