16 Marcoola Street,
Thornlands, QLD 4164
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th September 2021
Rent ID: 4560194
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM | OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT AREA | AIR CONDITIONED
With plenty of space for living and entertaining, this modern 4 bedroom home has so much to offer. Located a short distance to Victoria Point Shops and public transport. You will also be close to a choice of schools and family activities, be sure to visit Coochiemudlo Island with your family and go on the beautiful nature walks.
Other features include:
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and glossy ensuite
* Air conditioned for your comfort
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Quality fixtures such as stone benchtops & ceiling fans
* A further 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
* Security screens to all windows
* Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Separate toilet
* Gas hot water
* Double remote lock up Garage
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Great size covered pergola with ceiling fan
Please apply by registering your interest and application via the link 2Apply. Once we have received your application our dedicated team will process this in full.
Book an Inspection:
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlands
Lifestyle in Thornlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Marcoola Street, Thornlands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced.