16 Mailrun Court,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4888447
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What a package
Situated in a quiet court location
close to the Plaza and popular schools, this home will surely please.
*3 bedrooms, the master with ensuite is downstairs
*Other bedrooms are upstairs, all with built in robes
*Generous sized kitchen and meals area with ample cupboard and bench space
*Centrally located bathroom upstairs
*Space on the landing to create a study hub for the growing family.
*Double carport and large secure yard that is ideal for pets or children to play.
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TODAY!
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. On our website westwoodfn.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2. If you are on any other property portal send us an email enquiry via the Email Agent button. This will start the process.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register. If you do not register for an inspection time - that inspection may not proceed and you will not be able to inspect the premises.
So, DON'T MISS OUT - book an inspection time today! If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Please ensure that you bring photographic identification with you to the inspection.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16 Mailrun Court, Hoppers Crossing. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.