16 Lucinda Avenue,
Georges Hall, NSW 2198
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd January 2021
Rent ID: 4246732
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 3 bedroom brick home in a lovely street
Upon inspection you will be impressed with the floorplan layout, featuring two large living areas and beautiful new kitchen.
This renovated large home is offering, 3 bedroom, separate lounge and large family room, timber floors throughout, new open plan kitchen, bathroom eith bathtub and shower, two toilets, private backyard, driveway leading to a secure carport, storage shed, quiet street, close to schools, shops, transport and much more.
Do not miss this inspection.
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/ljhbl
Address: 16 Lucinda Ave Georges Hall
Price: $550 per week
Contact: Youla Davies 9750 9244
Pets: by application
Lease: 6 or 12 months option.
Keep up to date and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube!
IMPORTANT - When attending our Open Homes, you must adhere to the following:
- You must be wearing a face mask before entering the property
- You will be required to register your contact details with the Agent
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5M from the Agent & other attendees
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Refrain from touching anything inside the property
If you do not adhere to the above, you may be refused entry into the property.
We respectfully request the following people do NOT attend our open homes:
- Persons Feeling Unwell (fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, difficulty breathing)
- Person (s) who have come back from overseas in the last 28 days
- Person (s) who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you feel unwell within 14 days of attending our inspections, please contact our office immediately on 9750 9244
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Georges Hall
Lifestyle in Georges Hall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Georges Hall with plenty of room to move. 16 Lucinda Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.