16 Kentville Street,
Mitchelton, QLD 4053
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2021
Rent ID: 1723673
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
This beautiful family home perfect for the kids and pets, positioned in one of Brisbane's most sought after suburbs, tucked away in leafy Kentville Street won't last long.
See below for details regarding inspecting this property
**YOU MUST ALL REGISTER TO INSPECT - DETAILS BELOW**
Just a few of the outstanding features of this home are listed below:
- Four Bedrooms all with built in robes
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Gorgeous Cyprus Pine Floors Throughout
- Modern Eat in Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stylishly Designed Main Bathroom with Shower over Bath Combination
- Air Conditioned Kitchen/Living Area
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Rumpus Room with Endless Possibilities on the Lower Level of the Home
- Double Remote Lock Up Garage with Ample Additional Storage
- Second Shower on lower level
- All Set on an Elevated 619m2 Allotment
The modern kitchen comprises stainless steel appliances including a Gas Upright Stove and Dishwasher. Servicing the kitchen and living space is a split system, Air conditioner - Ensuring you'll be kept cool in those warmer months.
Downstairs you will note the large, covered entertaining area. Privately set, surrounded by mature gardens, providing the perfect location to enjoy the company of family and friends or watching the kids and pets play.
Positioned only a short 8.5K's from the Brisbane City and with countless transport options, local schools and shopping centres this family home is a must to inspect.
**HOW TO REGISTER BELOW**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
3. You must check in on the QLD COVID app
3. You agree to wear a mask at all times
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will only be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. The front sliding windows at the property are fixed and cannot be opened
5. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
6. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens
7. Internet/NBN/ Foxtel - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
8. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check all features including but not limited to windows, security, driveway, fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes to ensure all tenants accept the property as it is as the property will be maintained to this standard throughout your tenancy less fair wear and tear. The property will undergo a clean prior to a new tenancy commencing.
9. The property may or may not contain asbestos or asbestos like materials
This is for your protection to ensure you accept the property as it is or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mitchelton
Lifestyle in Mitchelton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 16 Kentville Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mitchelton. This unfurnished property includes remote garage, secure parking, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.