16 Kensal Green Way,
Kingsley, WA 6026
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072225
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Backing on to the lovely Chelsea Park with its two fantastic children's playgrounds and tranquilly positioned to the rear of a securely-gated home, this charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with a study-come-fourth bedroom is far more private than most and leaves plenty of scope to add your own modern personal touches throughout.
This largely-original abode will warm your heart with its character brickwork and high raked ceilings - most prevalent with a sunken and carpeted formal lounge that boasts a ceiling fan, heater and is splendidly overlooked by the formal dining room. A huge tiled open-plan family and meals area is where most of your casual time will be spent, whilst the adjacent kitchen - complete with a large walk-in pantry - allows you to keep an eye on the kids at play in the park just behind that virtually doubles as a backyard shared with only a handful of other houses in the neighbourhood.
All bedrooms are also carpeted for comfort, including a delightful master suite with "his and hers" mirrored built-in double wardrobes, a ceiling fan, scenic parkland views and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom - large shower, toilet, vanity and all. The other two bedrooms have their own built-in robes, with the study off the third bedroom possessing the potential to be converted into a fourth bedroom if need be.
Outdoors, you will find a lovely paved entry courtyard with an umbrella, a sunken garden deck (that could easily host a future swimming pool) overlooked by a fabulous entertaining gazebo, a rear garden shed and a generous double lock-up garage with ample driveway parking space preceding it. In addition, a covered side courtyard off the laundry is paved for drying and has its own exclusive gate to access the park with - just metres away from a "second" entry door into the residence via a splendid parkside verandah.
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Gas bayonet and ceiling fan to open-plan family/meals area
• Ceiling fan to 3rd bedroom
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Security doors and screens
• Indoor gas hot-water system
• Outdoor gas bayonets to the gazebo and drying-courtyard areas
• Gated driveway entrance into property
• Walk to bus stops
• Close to Creaney Primary School,
• Close to Kingsley Park sporting facilities
• Nearby The Kingsley Tavern and fantastic cafes and restaurants at th
• Close to local shopping village
• Close to Whitfords Train Station
• Close to Majestic bushland walking trails
• close to Woodvale Secondary College
Let this beautiful home charm you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsley
Lifestyle in Kingsley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kingsley? 16 Kensal Green Way, Kingsley could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.