16 Kendale Street,
Stafford Heights, QLD 4053
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4234499
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated and Ready to Move in!
This stunning post-war will impress before you even set foot inside. Boasting immense street appeal, complete with manicured gardens and charming street appeal, this beautiful residence is the ideal first home for the young professional couple.
Set high in the street the property has an elevated aspect over to the north-east. Entertain, relax, and capture some great breezes. The al fresco is oversized and fully covered overlooking your fully fenced 607 sqm yard.
Gorgeous hardwood floors feature in every space of the home. Each bedroom is replete with air-conditioning. The large main has a stunning en suite which is finished again with stylish contemporary fixtures.
* Four built in bedrooms each with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Brand new bespoke en-suite.
* Fully covered patio.
* Open-plan living arrangement.
* Brand new modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances incorporating a European laundry.
* Internal stairs
* Stunning polished hardwood floors throughout.
* Fully fenced 607sqm block.
ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking Book An Inspection or Register Details. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360brisbane.com.au/applications
We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stafford Heights
Lifestyle in Stafford Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16 Kendale Street, Stafford Heights, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Stafford Heights.