16 Jervois Street,
Hawthorn, SA 5062
Available 7th December 2021
Rent ID: 4671531
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Substantial four bedroom home
Situated in the ever-prestigious suburb of Hawthorn sits this four bedroom, multiple living area home with ample space for the family. Spacious bedrooms, open plan living area, undercover alfresco and expansive backyard are just some of the features that make this home the perfect family home.
What we love about this property:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite featuring shower, toilet and vanity with storage.
- Bedrooms two, three and four all of decent size with built in wardrobes.
- Central three-way bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet and powder room with ample storage.
- Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, large island bench with breakfast bar, butler's pantry and ample cupboard and bench space.
- Second lounge room to the front of the property
- Undercover alfresco area overlooking the expansive back yard.
- Automatic double garage.
- Expansive linen cupboard to hallway.
- Laundry with direct outdoor access.
Located close to local shops, prestigious schools and public transport, this impressive home has plenty to offer
Bond - $4,800
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16 Jervois Street, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.