16 Haines Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4035738
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom terrace
This stunning two bedroom terrace is in excellent condition, featuring fantastic kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, modern bathroom, large storage/cellar area, separate lounge/dining. features include polished floors,a rear deck (ideal for BBQ area), ducted heating, air conditioning and off street parking for one car. Only a stones throw from Glenferrie Road shops and cafes.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Haines Street, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.