16 Glenhuon Boulevard,
Eaton, WA 6232
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 1607049
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home
Well presented large home has everything you need features include:
* Master bedroom with ensuite and roller shutters to window
* Front lounge and formal dining area
* Spacious kitchen
* Open family/dining room with split system air conditioner
* Games room leading out to large patio area
* Good sized bedrooms
* Enclosed yard
* Double carport with remote roller door
* Garden shed
* Lawns and gardens reticulated
* pets considered
* Close to the Eaton Fair shopping Centre and schools
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eaton
Lifestyle in Eaton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16 Glenhuon Boulevard, Eaton before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how