16 Fullston Way,
Holt, ACT 2615
Rent ID: 4551915
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW LUXURY FAMILY HOME
Please note: Rent includes water usage
This brand new family home boasts large and spacious living areas, a smart, clean, modern kitchen that overlooks the light-filled living spaces, stylish designer bathroom fittings, well designed low maintenance backyard, and attention to detail and a high quality finish throughout will enjoy in your home.
Perfectly located with beautiful views to the front of the house, and with the golf course clubhouse just behind (with access via the back gate) you will love the proximity and convenience of having a restaurant, bar, and golf course so close!
Some of the notable features include:
* Spacious and light filled open plan family and meals area, with smartly designed study nook
* Huge modern kitchen with marble splashbacks, long stone benchtop, 900mm Bosch oven and 900mm 4 burner induction cooktop, loads of cupboard space, soft-close doors and drawers PLUS an extra cupboard close by in hallway (ideal as a pantry)
* Separate large formal lounge room with huge window that takes advantage of the uninterrupted panoramic views of the hills beyond
* Huge Master bedroom with expansive panoramic views of the hills, large walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite with extra large shower, large mirror, designer sink, plus vanity with stone top and ample cupboard space
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all large and all feature with built-in robes
* Modern bathroom with extra large shower, large mirror, designer sink, plus vanity with stone top and ample cupboard space PLUS additional separate powder room
* Large laundry with huge walk-in linen and long benchtop with lots of cupboards
* Double lock-up garage with remote control and internal entry
* Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance back yard perfect for kids to play in
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Floating timber floorboards throughout living areas, hallway and stairs
* Curtains throughout
With the main residence being located upstairs, it takes maximum advantage of the sunny disposition of the home and expansive panoramic views. The entry to the home is located downstairs, and the entry foyer has stairs that lead the way up to the main residence upstairs.
The downstairs area will be used occasionally by the owner for office meetings with clients. The entry is separate to the house, and it is completely segregated from the main residence.
This property is unfurnished.
The EER for this property is unknown.
To apply, please use '1Form' with the property as the reference. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form to be emailed to you.
Bond & Rent
Bond is equivalent to 4 weeks rent. Our tenants are offered flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holt
Lifestyle in Holt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Fullston Way, Holt. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.