16 Essex Street,
Brighton, SA 5048
$3,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2020
Rent ID: 2667390
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location, Modern and Energy Efficient
CUSTOM-BUILT (recently completed) family home
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT home with LED Downlights throughout, German technology double-glazed windows and doors complete with roller shutters - Cooler in Summer, Warmer in Winter!
- Remote access gates with off-street car spaces in addition to garage.
- Zone-controlled, ducted reverse cycle Air-Conditioning.
- Camera intercom between living area and front gate.
- Neutral colours and laminate flooring throughout.
- Gloss white kitchen with stone benchtops including stainless finished dishwasher and gas cooking appliances, pantry and plenty of bench space.
- Open-planned Living area overlooking the rear space.
- Main bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite. Second and third bedrooms both with large built-in-robes.
- Two bathrooms (main with bathtub)
- Separate laundry.
- Low maintenance gardens and garden shed.
Situated in the BRIGHTON Primary & High SCHOOL ZONE.
LOCATION-LOCATION! Brighton beach offers a real sense of community, with quality public schools, a range of boutiques and cafes within walking distance along Jetty Road, Westfield Marion and other shopping centres and the state of the art South Australian Aquatic Centre just minutes away. Transport is easily accessible to Flinders University and Medical Centre.
Sorry, no pets. Partial furnishing can be discussed if required.
2 Garage spaces
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 16 Essex Street, Brighton is unfurnished and available to rent.