16 Dornock Drive,
Boronia Heights, QLD 4124
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3811218
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Family Home with Lawn Mowing Included!
This is a wonderful property in a popular location Close to Schools, Transport, Major Roads, Shopping Centres, Playgrounds and The Local RSL.
A charming timber porch welcomes you to enter this enchanting cottage.
A cosy lounge is positioned in the heart of the home. The traditional kitchen offers a wonderful view into your lush backyard, with an adjacent dining space opening out to your rear deck.
Three bedrooms offer you the perfect retreat and are serviced by a modern renovated bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms
- Good size Lounge Room, with bay window and feature wall
- Kitchen with adjacent dining room
- Main Bathroom
- Internal Laundry with external access
- Covered Rear deck and front porch
- Low maintenance gardens with side access and garden shed
- Large Private fully fenced block
Lawn mowing is included for the tenants convenience.
**PLEASE REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME **
You need to register for an inspection time in order to be informed of any changes or cancellations to that particular inspection.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boronia Heights
Lifestyle in Boronia Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 16 Dornock Drive, Boronia Heights is unfurnished and available to rent.