$600 P/WEEKHow much could you borrow?
16 Dias Pass,
Dudley Park, WA 6210
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th February 2022
Rent ID: 4728345
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUMMER FUN BY THE CRYSTAL CLEAR BLUE POOL!
Set in a very quiet street in sought after Mariners Cove location, close to private schools, and the beautiful ornamental lake, is this huge 4 bedroom home with an additional pool house/granny flat (5th bedroom) complete with own kitchen & bathroom.
-The main house has 4 large bedrooms all with built in robes, main with 2 walk in robes and renovated ensuite bathroom
- Spacious open plan main living area with extra high ceilings, formal dining area & additional theatre room to the front of the home
- Beautiful kitchen with an abundance of storage space, double fridge space with plumbed in water, large 900mm stainless steel cooktop, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Garaging is a blessing with 10 foot ceilings (enough for the boat or campervan, extra workshop area with shelving
- Also featuring stunning timber floors throughout, ducted evaporative cooling, gas heating, NBN connected, 3.3kw of solar panels, automatic retic set for gardens and lawns and
crim safe doors for airflow and safety
- Overlooking the meals family area is the undercover alfresco area with timber deck, fish pond, ceiling fan & surrounded in lush tropical gardens
- The crystal clear salt water chlorinated pool is perfect all year round, cooling off in Summer and heated for the winter. The rental price also includes a monthly pool maintenance,
chemicals are at the tenants cost.
- The pool house is truly versatile, make it into a home office, teenagers retreat, man cave, play room, the uses are endless, it is complete with kitchenette bathroom & reverse cycle
- The side access, means you have secure parking for the boat, trailer or Caravan plenty of room for all the toys!
Enjoy walks along the Estuary, or taking the kids to the playground. Walking distance to several schools and a short drive to Shopping complex's & Mandurah Foreshore.
Don't miss your chance to enjoy this summer with your very own tropical oasis!
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR A VIEWING
PETS CONSIDERED – AVAILABLE 15TH FEBRUARY 2022
PLEASE CHECK ON THE DAY OF THE VIEWING IF THE PROPERTY IS STILL AVAILABLE
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however applicants must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
century 21 mandurah century 21 real estate realestate real estate mandurah
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dudley Park
Lifestyle in Dudley Park
Want to live in Dudley Park? 16 Dias Pass, Dudley Park could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.