For Rent $360 per week
16 Cox Street,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4283590
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home in a Great Location!
This home comprises an entry hall, a formal lounge, opens to an L shaped kitchen dining room and provides 3 bedrooms with BIR& Heating/Cooling. Features polished hardwood floors central bathroom separate laundry & security shutters.
The appeal is further influenced by its closeness to Ginifer Railway Station, Victoria University, primary school, Sunshine hospital, minutes to the vibrant St Albans Shopping Centre and the Western Ring Road
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Want to live in St Albans? 16 Cox Street, St Albans could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.