16 Coolibah Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112891
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TROPICAL VIBE IN THE SUSSEX AREA OF SOUTHPORT, A TSS PRECINCT!
This light-filled, 4 bedroom family paradise with large salt water pool and Bali hut is awaiting for you now. Imagine yourself delighting in swaying palms with maturing fruit trees, pool and easy parking off-street: This house is a rare oasis fit for a discerning family that seeks stay-at-home convenience right in the heart of the Gold Coast with Q1 just over the horizon. Being in the middle of the Gold Coast, you have immediate access to everything: beach, shopping, doctors + transport are all within a few easy minutes’ drive, bike or bus.
Adding to the convenience are several local family parks plus Sea World, Southport CBD, Broadwater Parklands, Broadbeach, the tramline, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Flannery's Organics + quick eats like Zambrero, Thai, McDonalds, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Dominos + multiple petrol stations, local shops, two malls (Australia Fair and Pacific Fair), several shopping centres (Brickworks, Southport Park, Ashmore Plaza etc.) local pubs and all the beach lifestyle within easy reach including by public transport in a secure and extremely private tropical location.
The property has tiger grass, cane palms, a jacaranda and an olive tree in the front yard. In the back, you have several species of palm, many tropical plants, a baby Cavendish and mature Lady Finger bananas as well as a maturing guava tree, bamboo, a jasmine tree, frangipani and seasonal flowers. LED lights around the pool and Bali hut light up every night around 5pm along with a multi-coloured pool light which can be controlled via remote and the pool itself is serviced monthly for you.
Inside, SolarGard LX70 energy saving window films block out 99% UV meaning noticeably lower use of the relaxing new reverse cycle Fujitsu air-conditioning & heating units in every room. A solar hot water system and massive French door fridge with plumbed water & crushed ice plus live CCTV which can be used with a simple TV box to see who's at the front gate and what's happening around the house from the comfort of your lounge completes the picture and the hardwood floors are a delight to behold.
Get in quick to live with the potential future option to buy in the heart of what is the Gold Coast's hottest area, where skyscrapers and town houses are becoming the norm. Register to inspect now and arrange your new lifestyle choice easily with our top-rated agents on Facebook and Google.
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite
- Three additional, spacious bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious downstairs area with bathroom and storage
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Smeg dishwasher/AEG oven/Bosch flat stove, LG French door fridge
- Kitchen has a large amount of storage space
- New Fujitsu air-conditioners in every room
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main living space
- Side access and driveway parking. Additional off-street parking outside un-metered
- LX70 window tint with 99% UV and heat reduction
- Solar hot water system
- Fast NBN HFC connection
- Bali hut and huge pool for outdoor entertaining
- Pool maintenance included (tenants only pay chemicals)
- Fully fenced with space in the backyard for children to play
- Green waste bin provided for the gardens
- Pets considered on application
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. 16 Coolibah Street, Southport is perfect for the growing family.