16 Convent Lane,
Yamba, NSW 2464
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1001661
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pet Friendly Beach House in the Heart of Town
Holiday homes in the heart of the Yamba township are as rare as hens teeth, but throw in pet friendly, wifi, foxtel and a large enclosed entertaining area and you have Convent Cottage.
This cosy beach house has it all, upstairs incorporates a kitchen, lounge room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The lounge room is air conditioned and the kitchen and bedrooms all have ceiling fans. Also on this level is a large undercover entertaining area, BBQ and a fully fenced backyard complete with a dog kennel for your furry friend.
Downstairs is a large rumpus room with two single beds, sofa bed and a pull out trundle. This is a perfect teenage retreat or a great escape for the grandparents and also offers air conditioning, foxtel and another bathroom.
Convent Lane is right in the heart of town so you can definitely leave the car at home and walk to town, beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes. This 'pet friendly' beach house is a much sought after holiday home in one of the best locations in Yamba
* Linen Provided
* Air Conditioning
* Off street parking for two cars
* A cleaning fee of $135 and a $40 Linen fee apply.
* A $100 booking fee applies to every booking.
* A $25 surcharge per person per night for anymore than 4 guests.
* Visit www.holidayyamba.com.au to check availability
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yamba
Lifestyle in Yamba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 16 Convent Lane, Yamba is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how