16 Claret Street,
Doveton, VIC 3177
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3916334
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well maintained 3 bedroom home
This property is currently under renovations new photos and video coming soon.
Presenting a well maintained home situated on an approx. 617 sqm allotment in Doveton just perfect for a growing family! The property offers three bedrooms, one bathroom, one carport under cover, kitchen with gas appliances, separate laundry, backyard with garden shed, ducted heating and air conditioner.
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS:
- All inspections are by appointment ONLY.
- You must call 03 9706 7455 or email email@example.com to make a booking.
- When you arrive at the inspection you must remain lined up outside of the property until the agent instructs you to view the property. You must keep a 1.5 meter distance between each person.
- When viewing the property every person over the age of 18 years must provide photo ID (drivers license or passport) if no ID is provided you will be refused entry.
- Every person over the age of 18 years upon entry will be video recorded (for contract tracing purposes) you will be asked to show your ID and you will be asked to state your name, mobile number and current residential property address. Failure to do so and you will be refused entry.
- We are unable to notify people of changes to the status of a property. Please remember to double check online the day of your inspection if the property is still available or if it has been leased. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with the properties availability.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PROPERTY:
Best found on www.realestate.com.au simply find the property and press the button Apply 1Form
Please provide as much information and documentation as possible eg: Drivers licence, Passport, Medicare card, Last 2 Payslips, Last 2 Months of Bank Statements and Centrelink Income Statement with your application form (Please select the option that you have either digitally viewed the property or that you have viewed the property on the date of _____ to process your application correctly so we know if you need to be booked in for an inspection or not).
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL:
You will be required to pay the first months Rent & Bond within 24 hours to secure the property (this can be paid via Bpay)
Once an ingoing date has been agreed your leases will be drawn up and emailed to all tenants along with a bond form to complete.
Leases and bond forms must be completed before keys are handed out for the property.
On the day you collect the keys for the property you will receive your condition report.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT SUCCESSFUL:
You will be notified via email.
There is no time frame of knowing when the property will be leased. The landlord makes the final decision on an applicant and most of the time we are not given a reason why you were not successful.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doveton
Lifestyle in Doveton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Doveton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 16 Claret Street, Doveton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how