16 Clarence Court,
Sandhurst, VIC 3977
$2,774 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st June 2020
Rent ID: 1183930
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING VIEWS OF GOLF COURSE
Have you always dreamed of living on a golf course ? Well not any more!!!!
If quality and location is what you are looking for, then here is a large home with beautiful views to the Golf Coarse. Featuring four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robes. Stylish kitchen with mirrored splashback and stone benchtops. Includes two large living areas, formal lounge with gas fire place.
Overlooking the 10th hole of the Champions golf course, with a Northerly aspect back to the majestic clubhouse and Dandenong Ranges, this is an enviable position.
The hub of the home is bright and spacious with the streamlined kitchen presiding over the family and dining area.
A rumpus or home theatre room at the rear provides another living zone allowing the family to spread out.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT SANDHURST HAS TO OFFER:
* Use of the Sandhurst Health and Fitness Club with indoor pool, gym, tennis courts included
* 50% of the Estate is dedicated to green open space & parklands
* 50 Kilometres of walking, cycling & cart paths
* Fibre optic network for phone & internet through Clublinks
* Recycled water for garden and car washing
* 24 hour on site security
* Clubhouse with restaurant & bar
* Sandhurst is located within easy reach of EastLink, Peninsula Link, Port Phillip Bay at Carrum and the Mornington Peninsula, offering convenience while maintaining a country club feel.
**Please note, this is a non Smoking property (internally)
VIEW BY OPEN FOR INSPECTION OR BY APPOINTMENT CALL JEANETTE 0417032448 OR
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandhurst
Lifestyle in Sandhurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16 Clarence Court, Sandhurst. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how