16 Buskers Avenue,
Exeter, NSW 2579
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th July 2021
Rent ID: 4499333
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Cosy Cottage In A Quiet Area
This is a unique little property nestled among mature trees and hedging.
The appealing cottage consists of an open loft bedroom/study area. The ground level has open plan living/kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking, a good sized bedroom and bathroom.
Back verandah and good sized laundry.
Single detached garage.
Available late July. Sorry not suitable for pets.
To arrange a viewing please contact our office on 02 4868 3236
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Exeter
Lifestyle in Exeter
16 Buskers Avenue, Exeter, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Exeter.