16 Bouchard Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4322009
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What a Fantastic Location
This home is perched on a large 650sqm block and consists of 3 queen sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and two of these rooms with built in robes. There is a large sunken lounge room with a full-sized chandelier, privacy glass doors, and privacy shutters and this space adjoins the formal dining room which has a built in drinks/dinnerware storage and display cabinet. Both of these rooms have doors which provide direct access to the front deck which has great orientation towards the sun. It is north facing which is considered the ideal aspect to have in South East Queensland. The large kitchen also takes advantage of the northerly aspect and has windows that overlook the front deck. In the kitchen, you will find plenty of benchtop space, cupboard storage, water filter tap, rangehood and dishwasher.
There is also a bathroom upstairs and an enclosed sunroom at the rear of the home.
Downstairs you will find a second bathroom, 2 large utility rooms and a massive wet bar. The stairs are external and as the plumbing is already in place where you need it, this would be an easy conversion and excellent opportunity for a dual occupancy investment. There is also large storage room and a separate laundry on this level and outside you will be pleased to find a large lock up garage and a separate undercover carport.
Here are some of the features of the home.
• Three large Queen-sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and 2 with built-in robes
• Large kitchen with dishwasher, rangehood, water filter tap and plenty of benchtop
space and cupboard storage
• Large front deck and large enclosed sunroom at rear of home
• Large sunken lounge with privacy doors, chandelier and privacy blinds
• Second bathroom downstairs
• Massive wet bar and two utility rooms
• Large storage room
• Large 650sqm block
• Lock-up garage and covered carport
• Short walk to parks, medical centres, restaurants, bars, sporting clubs and central
• 100 metres walk to Chermside Shopping Centre - Australia's second largest shopping
• 300m walk to hospital precinct
• 650m to Chermside Bowls Club with 3 bowling greens and Chermside Netball Club with
14 courts and plenty of parkland in Bradbury Park
• Only 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 8 minutes to major arterial roads
For your private inspection please feel free to call the agent.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Chermside could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 16 Bouchard Street, Chermside today!