16 Blackburn Road,
Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,694 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3247473
Check this out!
This functional, centrally located and airlight-filled home has a lot to offer. 2 bedrooms plus a study with a great covered outdoor area makes way for appealing sense of space.
- Ducted heating
- Carpeted bedrooms underfoot for comfort
- Floorboard in living area
- Outdoor storage shed
- Separate toilet
Conveniently located only moments away from shops and parks, along with Mooroolbark East Primary School and Billanook College just around the corner.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mooroolbark
Lifestyle in Mooroolbark
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Blackburn Road, Mooroolbark. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply