16 Bisdee Street,
Coral Cove, QLD 4670
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
$1,900 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 361119
Spacious Family Home in Beautiful Coral Cove
High quality homes of this nature rarely come to the rental market.
A showcase of quality fittings, abundant space and a flowing interior set this meticulously maintained property apart from the rest. This home is graced with a tranquil bush setting with the back yard looking over a peaceful coastal setting and all within a short stroll to pristine Innes Park beach, superb scuba diving site and a premier 18 hole golf course complete with clubhouse and first class restaurant. What a great lifestyle!
The focal point of this delightful home is the combined family, dining and gourmet kitchen. Modern and stylish the kitchen features ample bench and storage space, soft close draws, large pantry with automatic light and near new stainless dishwasher and omega oven.
This sizable home offers room for the entire family with a versatile floor plan including a media room and a teenagers retreat. The living space is further extended by a large entertaining patio that is accessed by a gallery of attractive bi fold doors, which are user friendly and maximises the natural light.
The king size master bedroom is a sumptuous parents retreat with a gigantic walk in robe , an opulent ensuite and sliding door leading to the undercover patio.
Magnificent features of this residence include:
• 5 generously proportioned bedrooms all with built in robes
• Three independent living spaces
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning means the temperature will remain comfortable year round.
• Lavish main bathroom equipped with spa
• Spacious laundry with built in cabinetry and a plethora of storage throughout the home
• 5000 Litre rain water tank
• Double lock up garage with internal access plus a separate double garage with power, rear and side access. The perfect place to store the boat or caravan.
• Well maintained, landscaped gardens
• Security Screens throughout
Shady foreshore parks, BBQ areas, beautiful drive spots and calming walkways fringe Coral Cove and typify the relaxed lifestyle enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. A handy neighbourhood supermarket is located in the heart of the suburb and all other amenities are nearby. Coral Cove boasts one of the region's most impressive 18 hole, championship golf courses. The 19th is a favourite with a licensed bar and restaurant for a light snack or a meal. All this is located only 15 minutes drive from the thriving town of Bundaberg.
Enquire now at email@example.com
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coral Cove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Bisdee Street, Coral Cove. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.