16 Bagot Street,
Glen Osmond, SA 5064
$4,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3709701
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely large home in a prime location.
**Turner Real Estate and Steadfast Property Managers are now operating as one brand.
*AVAILABLE DATE: 05/02/2020
*THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
*PROPERTY AVAILABLE TO LEASE UNTIL 5/12/2020
It is rare for us to be able to offer a 5 bedroom home for rent in the Linden Park and Glenunga school zones.
This home has it all:
- Located behind an electric gate, the double-storey home is located on the high side of the road, with magnificent views.
- Inside are 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with the main bedroom having a huge balcony overlooking the city and suburbs.
- All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
- The large kitchen has gas cook top and dishwasher, and is adjacent to one of the 3 living areas.
- There is ducted heating and cooling (reverse cycle) and a gas space heater as well.
- Alarm system and Video intercom
- Rear yard has an area for garden or trampoline, as well as a gable roofed entertaining area.
- There is a double garage and a home office/storeroom.
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Osmond
Lifestyle in Glen Osmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glen Osmond with plenty of room to move. 16 Bagot Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how