16 Atwood Street,
Doreen, VIC 3754
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4690803
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
To apply, please click "Get in touch" or "Enquire" & a link will be sent to you. Please also register for each inspection to be kept up to date with changes.
Look no further than this appealing and impressive three bedroom home, in one of Doreen's highly sought after pockets.
Boasting an open plan living that gives you the room to relax with a low maintenance landscaped gardens.
- 3 bedrooms (with walk in robe and ensuite to main)
- 2 bathrooms in total
- Open plan kitchen, meals and spacious family living area
- Kitchen includes ample bench space with breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances
- Remote controlled lock up garage with internal access
- Ducted heating and split system cooling
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
In outstanding location with the convenience of cafes/ restaurants, schools, bus services and the Mernda Train Station within close proximity, as well as Hazel Glen College and Laurimar Town Centre only a short stroll away, this property is sure to impress.
To apply, please click "Get in touch" or "Enquire" & a link will be sent to you. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, and payslips for each applicant. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.
Please register for each inspection for priority access & to inform our agents of your attendance. This will ensure you are kept up to date with any information regarding the property & any changes or cancellations of inspection times. To be kept informed of future inspections, please click "Contact Agent".
Photo ID is required for entry.
COVID Safe Policy
Virtual Inspections may be available.
If you, or anyone you have been in contact with has been sick, is currently sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend any inspection. Please see photo attached or our website: rata.harcourts.com.au/Home/covid-policy
When government regulations require private appointments, the inspections times will act as times available for private bookings with limited numbers & density quotas. Masks may be required for entry, dependent upon governments guidelines. Please register to secure your inspection.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doreen
Lifestyle in Doreen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Atwood Street, Doreen. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.