16 Argyle Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4146168
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 10/12/2020. This charming cottage offers comfort and convenience with 3 bedrooms and a lovely rear deck perfect for entertaining family and friends. This character home has plenty of storage and plenty of green space for the kids or furry friends to explore.
Spacious living area
Kitchen with plenty of bench space
Rear deck perfect for entertaining
Spacious laundry area plus storage
Located approximately 3.5km from Brisbane CBD, Red Hill is a highly sought after residential area situated close to the city, QUT Kelvin Grove, shops, schools, transport and parks. Red Hill is one of Brisbanes oldest suburbs, rich with character and tree lined streets all in a great location.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16 Argyle Street, Red Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck and outdoor entertainment.